Friday, November 05, 2010

What is that saying about...

What is that saying about opening a can of worms or not wanting to open the can of worms because once it is opened you have to deal with all the worms that come spilling out?

Imagine that.
Imagine everytime you think you have one little worm back in the can (cause we all carry our worms in a can, right?) that another little worm comes slythering out.

That is exactly what therapy is like only bigger, badder, and better complete with actual feelings emotions and consequences.

I can partially deal with feelings (i feel) and quite frankly deal with emotions (keep em' hidden) but give me consequence and give me death.


Perilous is the nature of the line of questioning for the day.

See I thought I could just let it be-
it be what it is and never visit it
or touch it
or react to it-
just let it be.
Make no sudden movements around it
Hell not even acknowledge it
and just let it be.
Fortunately I was able to live for a long time like that-
I mean life keeps ya busy when you need to be...
and I never did take the time to look for it again
cause I figure when it was ready it will come.
Like rain to the desert
or solace for a sinner
IT will come.
Unfortunately
sometimes it is too late
and after periods of drought
and stages of perpetual sin
it doesn't come for you like you want it-
doesn't even feel like it used to-
it just doesn't satisfy what it needs to
it just isn't enough.
If the garden isnt watered
the flowers no longer bloom.
If the sunlight never nourishes
this world does not grow.
If you don't get it in time
there is no substitute-
if you miss it
it will hurt you.
If you don't see it
you may not know it anymore
Now I can't say when exactly
I realized it wasn't here no more...
again I say life keeps you busy when it needs you...
but please
Remember it
Acknowledge it
Cherish it
Hold it
fuck it

It's crazy..
I am too.

1 comment:

Jon Blak said...

I'm feeling it... I'm so jealous... That's going into the next book, I hope u know... And how bout that... The poem is so many degrees of flirt and serious and sexy... It is crazy and u are right... So are you! Love it