Saturday, December 12, 2009

for all those who dont know how to drive

stay your ass off the road.
fuckin' no driving no parking ass people.

(yes this is a pic of my car. No I was not driving it. It was parked on the damn road.)

I go to work every damn day. I put in more hours than necessary and I do the best job I can. And then I do some damn more. I help all those I can & if I can't myself help then I try to put you with someone who will be able to help you. I volunteer. I give back. I donate. I counsel people, love people, friend everyone & everything I think of. I can't do no more. I don't rob, cheat or steal. But what happenss to me? My car gets hit for no apparent reason on the side of the road. I am the one who has to come out of pocket to cover some damn driving ass fools non-driving way.
I am so beyond pissed right now. This world continually is shitting on me in the worst way. Clearly I have pissed off all the Gods, angels & demons to have this crap happen.
I am so beyond pissed at the human race, and really have lost all faith in humanity. I mean what humanity? Is this the way we as humans beings treat people and their property? Yes I am funny aware that accidents do happen but there is something to be said about owning up to what you did you piece of &*@! I would wish the most horrible of horrific things to happen to you and your vechile but even now I cant do that (sad) and what is really pissy is that I got to suck it up and keep trudging along to some imagined justice in this world (really sad).
Yeah I suppose I may be going off the deep end just cause my car got hit but I feel so wronged.
I feel utterly violated and there is no one I can blame. No one I can seek retribution from. There is nothing that can be done.
I am pissed. It is gonna take me a few days to get over this.

1 comment:

beks said...

aw dam, they got tasha cursing...that can't be good.