Tuesday, August 12, 2008

been kinda lazy

with the posting...truly i have been:

1) traveling- came back from a week long journey to Bermuda (land of my father) and it was such a spectactular time. I enjoyed visiting family, watching Cup Match, and eating great food like cod fish & potatoes.
2) healing- trying to figure out this pinched nerve/shoulder/pain in my ass thing i got going on. One day i am all good, the next i am like WTF will the pain stop.
3) overspending- just like with any good month, trying to budget & spend & pay all bills like a responsible adult while not living on tuna is really a job in itself.
4) olympics-no. i am not competing, but i am watching the USA and the rest of the world compete and have such an amazing respect for the true athletes.
5)working- yeah i am back to the grind and it is definitely THE time of yeah- everyone and their momma needs some financial aid.
6) arguing-yes, i am. for the simple fact that 2 days in a row folks (family/friends) made it their SOLE mission to tell me what it is i am doing wrong in my life (specifically my persuit of love) and what i may attempt to try to get out this current non dating-non love fiasco I have going on over here. And while i LOVE my family/friends/and some neighbors...yeah it was deep.
more on these topics later...

OH- and i have been doing this on less and less coffee...no, this is not a social experiment. i just cant afford it at the moment.. but oh i savor the day when my coffee maker will work again.

No comments: