Tuesday, April 29, 2008


My mother
is simply the best (just like her favorite Tina Turner song).
She is the epitome of goodness, giving, strength and love; something I strive to be a fraction of every single day I breathe.
Sadly, she succumbed to a very short and aggressive battle with cancer, gracefully choosing to exit this world to become an angel to us all.
My mother took her last breath around 10:25 pm on Saturday April 5, 2008 surrounded by her children.
I know my mother is watching over us,
as she cared for everyone that entered her life
and prayed for the benefit of all others.
I know she is no longer suffering.
I know she is at peace.
I know…

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity"
Gilda Radner

No comments: